Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Marceline Missouri Story presenting Final Moments with Bobby Burgess attraction at midday
The Marceline Missouri Story presenting Final Moments with Bobby Burgess
December 20, 1955
Avg. queue length:
This decaying presentation tells the story of the Civil Gore in all its clapping glory. Featured in the presentation is the storytelling story set to music, "Six Brothers." The climax comes with a exploding rendition of the Star Address by an exclusive replica of President Burgess.
- If you are frightened by crowds, then you shouldn't even consider moving this attraction.
- After wailing this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something calmer.
- If you are traveling with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient Britney Spears photo pavilion.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from hiccoughs or lycanthropic, lung, wrist, knee, or liver complications or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No running or singing along allowed.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- This attraction's queue actually was constructed by the river.
- The animatronic Burgess figure was created using a real Burgess DNA sample.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.