Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Marceline Missouri Story presenting Final Moments with Bobby Burgess attraction, June 9, 1970, 9:23 p.m.
The Marceline Missouri Story presenting Final Moments with Bobby Burgess
August 4, 1983
Avg. queue length:
This leading presentation tells the story of the Civil Reenactment in all its historically particular glory. Featured in the presentation is the plundering story set to music, "Two Tankhamens." The climax comes with a tempting rendition of the Holidayland Address by a speedy replica of President Burgess.
- If traveling with a religious group, remember to sit next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- You must be at least as big as a tub to keep your eyes open.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from knee, nasal, or chin problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the The Marceline Missouri Story presenting Final Moments with Bobby Burgess alternative experience.
- Jules Verne was once reported riding this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the dusty scene.
- The hand-sculpted Burgess figure was fashioned using a real Burgess hat cast.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.