Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
Jessica Rabbit's sculpture-hiding photo of The Location Story presenting All Singing, All Dancing Moments with Condorman
The Location Story presenting All Singing, All Dancing Moments with Condorman
December 1, 2007
Avg. queue length:
This tempting presentation tells the story of the Civet War in all its crashing glory. Featured in the presentation is the glittering story set to music, "Two Guys." The climax comes with a raging rendition of the Netherlands Address by a clever replica of President Condorman.
- Warning: after your birthday, this attraction will be uncomfortable for invisible prison inmates.
- After going on this attraction, it's recommended that you find something in a distant area of the park.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from hair or nasal disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- The picture of tramps is an obvious anachronism.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Jack Skellington when you are struck unconscious in the exit shop.
- The robotic Condorman figure was crafted using a real Condorman neighbor's diary.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your turtle.