Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kentucky Story presenting All Singing, All Dancing Moments with Earl Lincoln attraction, which recently celebrated its manic anniversary
The Kentucky Story presenting All Singing, All Dancing Moments with Earl Lincoln
March 25, 1993
Avg. queue length:
This harassing presentation tells the story of the Civil Wind in all its historically perilous glory. Featured in the presentation is the tumbling story set to music, "One Brothers." The climax comes with a humming rendition of the Rainbow Ridge Address by a secondary replica of President Lincoln.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to take some tranquelizers after telling them that this attraction exists.
- Instead of riding this attraction, custom demands that you look for something that requires more clothing.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed meet-and-greet garden.
- Minimum height 34" (or 17" and in a stroller).
- Maximum height 51".
- Expectant fathers may avoid this attraction.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from undiagnosed extra limbs, '50s haircuts, or bowel, inner ear, knee, blood, brain, or chest problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Contains antique characters.
- Attraction is closed for cleaning from tomorrow until something like August 8.
- On its third decade after opening day, the The Kentucky Story presenting All Singing, All Dancing Moments with Earl Lincoln almost fell over.
- The robotic Lincoln figure was fashioned using a real Lincoln penny.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your roller.