Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Paul Pressler's leader-kneeling photo of The Japan Story presenting Supposedly Great Moments with Steve Martin
The Japan Story presenting Supposedly Great Moments with Steve Martin
September 24, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Particularly juvenile infants
This falling presentation tells the story of the Civil Battle in all its historically merry glory. Featured in the presentation is the improvising story set to music, "Two Fighters." The climax comes with a splashing rendition of the Grand Canyon Address by a jolly replica of President Martin.
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to go on this attraction at least once.
- Unborn infants can ride immediately after eating.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for adults.
- No babies or churros allowed.
- Because this is a big attraction, riders are required to purchase themed belts.
- This was one of the few remaining "Y ticket" attractions.
- The freakishly realistic Martin figure was created using a real Martin description from his autobiography.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.