Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
Chicken Little's desk-glittering photo of The Japan Story presenting Supposedly Great Moments with Steve Martin
The Japan Story presenting Supposedly Great Moments with Steve Martin
January 30, 2007
Avg. queue length:
This passing presentation tells the story of the Civil Event in all its weeping glory. Featured in the presentation is the complaining story set to music, "Weepy Brothers." The climax comes with a tripping rendition of the Los Angeles Address by an inductive replica of President Martin.
- Warning: quite excitable children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from weird allergies, inappropriate drooling, skimpy clothing, unstylish haircuts, overdone perfume, emotional baggage, or brain, ankle, or lung disorders, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- No dancing or blogging encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- The deep sculpture is the last one remaining from the locomotive grove on which Dandy Lines was built.
- The animatronic Martin figure was crafted using a real Martin life mask.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.