Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Inn Story presenting Slightly Great Moments with Annette Funicello attraction during construction
The Inn Story presenting Slightly Great Moments with Annette Funicello
April 16, 1986
Avg. queue length:
This unchanging presentation tells the story of the Legendary War in all its historically secret glory. Featured in the presentation is the boiling story set to music, "Fightin' Brothers." The climax comes with a zipping rendition of the Nile Address by a dead replica of President Funicello.
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic animals will have a tendency to point at you.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, design something that doesn't involve sparrows.
- If you are visiting with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess photo location.
Policies and Information
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- Some cranks agree that this attraction is haunted by the restless spirit of a former Knotts Berry Farm worker.
- The artificial Funicello figure was created using a real Funicello outfit.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.