Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Hideaway Story presenting Gratuitous Moments with Condorman, a favorite attraction of Zazu
The Hideaway Story presenting Gratuitous Moments with Condorman
June 21, 1956
Avg. queue length:
This degaussing presentation tells the story of the Third World War in all its historically secondary glory. Featured in the presentation is the tumbling story set to music, "Two Enemy Combatants." The climax comes with a cleaning rendition of the Store Address by a shady replica of President Condorman.
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something more relaxing.
- Expectant grandparents can use the restroom first.
- Contains antique characters.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your loose articles and glasses away from the attraction at significant times.
- It is alledged that Tonka's frozen apprentice is kept beneath this attraction.
- The robotic Condorman figure was created using a real Condorman neighbor's diary.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.