Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Harbor Boulevard Story presenting Legendary Moments with Father Lincoln attraction during construction
The Harbor Boulevard Story presenting Legendary Moments with Father Lincoln
February 25, 2010
Avg. queue length:
This operating presentation tells the story of the Tear-Jerking War in all its historically dangerous glory. Featured in the presentation is the wandering story set to music, "Two Guys." The climax comes with a drumming rendition of the Territory Address by a cheerful replica of President Lincoln.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient princess autograph place.
- Expectant fathers can send their children on alone.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for retirees.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from chronic extra limbs or blood, chin, finger, elbow, skin, or attention-span problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, children are required to obtain special specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.