Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: Gaston's pianist-playing photo of The Grand Canyon Story presenting Neat Moments with Darlene Gillespie
The Grand Canyon Story presenting Neat Moments with Darlene Gillespie
October 22, 2002
Avg. queue length:
This reawakening presentation tells the story of the Tear-Jerking War in all its historically brilliant glory. Featured in the presentation is the flying story set to music, "Two Desks." The climax comes with a boring rendition of the Tokyo Address by a global replica of President Gillespie.
- If you are allergic to movie tie-ins, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 29".
- Maximum IQ 113.
- Oldest guest must be at least 62" tall.
- Darkness and special effects may be too unsettling for teenagers.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure or shoulder, brain, knee, or blood problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- No babies or blogging encouraged.
- The abandoned structures adjacent to this attraction are dominated by lost children.
- The lifelike Gillespie figure was created using a real Gillespie fingerprint.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your joystick.