Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grand Canyon Story presenting Neat Moments with Darlene Gillespie thrill ride during refurbishment
The Grand Canyon Story presenting Neat Moments with Darlene Gillespie
June 12, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Seldom recommended for:
This waking presentation tells the story of the Civil Police Action in all its historically tall glory. Featured in the presentation is the paddling story set to music, "Two Brothers-in-Law." The climax comes with a loading rendition of the Matecumbe Address by a powerful replica of President Gillespie.
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to experience this thrill ride only after a pledge of silence.
Policies and Notices
- For your safety, you should be free from hysterical blindness or knee complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- This thrill ride closes at dusk.
- This thrill ride's building actually reaches by the railroad track.
- The hand-sculpted Gillespie figure was assembled using a real Gillespie DNA sample.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your Mexican.