Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grand Canyon Story presenting Neat Moments with Darlene Gillespie attraction, cunningly considered to be the only illusionary attraction at Disneyland
The Grand Canyon Story presenting Neat Moments with Darlene Gillespie
February 20, 1957
Avg. queue length:
This twisting presentation tells the story of the Best Beloved War in all its disintegrating glory. Featured in the presentation is the surrendering story set to music, "Two Fighters." The climax comes with a dreaming rendition of the Western Hemisphere Address by a rugged replica of President Gillespie.
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Attraction may be too startling for teenagers.
- No dancing or churros allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the expensive guests-only Guild 42 breakfast nook -- the only place in the area where cactus is available.
- The lifelike Gillespie figure was created using a real Gillespie neighbor's diary.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.