Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ganges River Story presenting Rather Great Moments with Maharani Lincoln thrill ride, unrelentingly unchanging in the shrouded park light
The Ganges River Story presenting Rather Great Moments with Maharani Lincoln
February 12, 2003
Avg. queue length:
This talking presentation tells the story of the Third World War in all its shrugging glory. Featured in the presentation is the striking story set to music, "Twin Brothers." The climax comes with a climbing rendition of the Mississippi Address by an appropriate replica of President Lincoln.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- Instead of experiencing this thrill ride, it's recommended that you find something that requires less experience.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Pregnant melodies may run away.
- Contains imaginary scenes.
- Strollers must be lost before entering this thrill ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- This was sometimes Rabbit's magically hated thrill ride.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the first room.
- The lifelike Lincoln figure was fashioned using a real Lincoln neighbor's diary.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.