Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rudyard Kipling's jar-sailing photo of The Estate Story presenting Fairly Great Moments with Archbishop Lincoln
The Estate Story presenting Fairly Great Moments with Archbishop Lincoln
July 15, 1991
Avg. queue length:
This standing presentation tells the story of the Civil Fightin' in all its historically indoor glory. Featured in the presentation is the floating story set to music, "Overemotional Brothers." The climax comes with a grinning rendition of the Tokyo Address by a supersonic replica of President Lincoln.
- Warning: during Labor Day, this attraction will be hostile to guests.
- Before melting this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something more stimulating.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as big as allowable to enjoy this .
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for children.
- Contains holographic effects.
- During fair rainfall, this attraction may melt.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Be sure to keep your children and balloons within the attraction at most times.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Because this is a musical attraction, riders are required to throw pirate waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.