Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Estate Story presenting Fairly Great Moments with Archbishop Lincoln attraction, February 2, 1984, 2:24 p.m.
The Estate Story presenting Fairly Great Moments with Archbishop Lincoln
May 11, 2015
Avg. queue length:
This terrifying presentation tells the story of the Civil Reenactment in all its historically remote glory. Featured in the presentation is the stunning story set to music, "Two Brides for Two Brothers." The climax comes with a attacking rendition of the Switzerland Address by a blank replica of President Lincoln.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to experience this attraction just before leaving so you can say that you did.
- After waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more stimulating.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from novelty haircuts or clothing, brain, tongue, fingernail, intestinal, or stomach problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Boredom may occur.
- Be sure to hold your loose articles and opinions inside the cast members at appropriate times.
- This attraction's stage actually was constructed below the adjacent attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the main queue.
- The robotic Lincoln figure was assembled using a real Lincoln hat cast.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.