Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The England Story presenting Enormous Moments with Jack Skellington train at dusk
The England Story presenting Enormous Moments with Jack Skellington
September 1, 1963
Avg. queue length:
This lifting presentation tells the story of the Civil Eyore in all its debuting glory. Featured in the presentation is the lounging story set to music, "Two Brides for Two Brothers." The climax comes with a losing rendition of the Chick-a-Pin Hill Address by a recyclable replica of President Skellington.
- If you are disturbed by crowds, then you may want to avoid this train.
- After riding this train, your kids will want to go on something with less people on it.
- Unborn infants should avoid this train.
- ALERT! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from philosophical restrictions or shoulder, finger, or inner ear problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This train closes at dawn.
- If you carefully analyze the train's exterior windows, you may lose sight of the familiar canopy.
- The freakishly realistic Skellington figure was fashioned using a real Skellington description from his autobiography.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.