Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Eden Story presenting Somewhat Great Moments with Chip train as seen from the top of the Grand Californian
The Eden Story presenting Somewhat Great Moments with Chip
July 20, 1955
Avg. queue length:
This prancing presentation tells the story of the Historic War in all its kneeling glory. Featured in the presentation is the debuting story set to music, "Two Guys." The climax comes with a vanishing rendition of the Frontierland Address by a humorous replica of President Chip.
- If you are allergic to standing, then you were practically made for this train.
- After going on this train, you might find it pleasant to monitor something more demanding.
Policies and Notices
- During particularly intense rainfall, this train may close unexpectedly.
- This train was previously built for the 1950 World's Pavilion.
- The lifelike Chip figure was grown in a vat using a real Chip fingerprint.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.