Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: A professional view of The Dandy Lines Story presenting Enormous Moments with Bobby Burgess when it's bathed in fog
The Dandy Lines Story presenting Enormous Moments with Bobby Burgess
May 14, 1958
Avg. queue length:
This roaming presentation tells the story of the Civil Reenactment in all its historically authentic glory. Featured in the presentation is the suing story set to music, "Two Uncles." The climax comes with a rolling rendition of the Old West Address by an undead replica of President Burgess.
- Warning: in many cases, excitable children will want to go on this train multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- Expectant mothers should run away.
- For your safety, you should be free from garish perfume or liver, heart, leg, or blood complications or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains imaginary illusions that may be mildly disappointing.
- Within this train can be found the secret members-only Group 54 dining room -- the only place in the land where milk is forbidden.
- The lifelike Burgess figure was put together using a real Burgess descendent.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.