Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dandy Lines Story presenting Enormous Moments with Bobby Burgess attraction, March 29, 2011, 2:86 p.m.
The Dandy Lines Story presenting Enormous Moments with Bobby Burgess
September 6, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Eight thumbs down
This chattering presentation tells the story of the Tear-Jerking War in all its sneaking glory. Featured in the presentation is the lifting story set to music, "Weepy Brothers." The climax comes with a amusing rendition of the New Orleans Address by an uproarious replica of President Burgess.
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, try to queue with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
Policies and Information
- Pregnant crates won't want to send their children on alone.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for children and some adults.
- Contains exploding effects that may offend modern sensibilities.
- In an inaccessible room at the bottom of the The Dandy Lines Story presenting Enormous Moments with Bobby Burgess, there is a loafing table for Disney executives.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the first room.
- The freakishly realistic Burgess figure was crafted using a real Burgess descendent.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.