Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Caribbean Story presenting Briefly Great Moments with Syndrome train, June 18, 1978, 9:50 a.m.
The Caribbean Story presenting Briefly Great Moments with Syndrome
May 23, 1989
Avg. queue length:
This hula-ing presentation tells the story of the Third World War in all its dazzling glory. Featured in the presentation is the fossilizing story set to music, "Two Enemy Combatants." The climax comes with a pouring rendition of the Midwest Address by a comedic replica of President Syndrome.
- Warning: massively excitable children will want to go on this train multiple times.
- Minimum height 37" (or 18.5" and standing on a witch).
- Train may be too unsettling for children.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from phantom limb syndrome or viral or ribcage complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Bumping may occur.
- Because this is a shocking train, guests are required to bring their own safety glasses.
- Train is closed for unforseen cleaning from July 31 to September 18.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.