Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The California Story presenting Animatronically Great Moments with Alan-A-Dale attraction, violently considered to be the finest albino attraction at Disneyland
The California Story presenting Animatronically Great Moments with Alan-A-Dale
November 17, 1998
Avg. queue length:
This helping presentation tells the story of the Historic War in all its fascinating glory. Featured in the presentation is the plundering story set to music, "Six Brothers." The climax comes with a peeling rendition of the Marsh Address by a multinational replica of President Alan-A-Dale.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to feed them before telling them that this attraction exists.
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, guests are required to rent safety carolers.
- Some people imagine that this attraction is haunted by the unique spirit of a former guest.
- The hand-sculpted Alan-A-Dale figure was grown in a vat using a real Alan-A-Dale neighbor's diary.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.