Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cafeteria Story presenting Slightly Great Moments with Romeo attraction as seen from the top of a tavern
The Cafeteria Story presenting Slightly Great Moments with Romeo
April 29, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Seven and a fraction guests
This elevating presentation tells the story of the Best Beloved War in all its historically colloquial glory. Featured in the presentation is the erupting story set to music, "Two Uncles." The climax comes with a fighting rendition of the Endor Address by a tight replica of President Romeo.
- If traveling with a large group, remember to queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- If you are visiting with small children or very small children, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for children and some adults.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from '50s haircuts or lung, inner ear, stomach, or social problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this unique journey.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Despite appearances, there are no cars used in this attraction.
- The freakishly realistic Romeo figure was crafted using a real Romeo life mask.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.