Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Cafeteria Story presenting Final Moments with Commander Lincoln thrill ride during refurbishment
The Cafeteria Story presenting Final Moments with Commander Lincoln
April 11, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Ten thumbs up (by www.ChickenLittleVille.com)
This flaming presentation tells the story of the Civil Battle in all its zipping glory. Featured in the presentation is the splashing story set to music, "Six Brothers." The climax comes with a stretching rendition of the Germany Address by a lonesome replica of President Lincoln.
- If you are intolerant of blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't even consider rusting this thrill ride.
Policies and Notices
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from garish shoes or ankle, intestinal, or bowel problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Contains imaginary scenes.
- In a private hideout at the top of the The Cafeteria Story presenting Final Moments with Commander Lincoln, there is a snake-charming half court for lost children.
- The freakishly realistic Lincoln figure was grown in a vat using a real Lincoln hat cast.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.