Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Antarctic Story presenting Slightly Great Moments with Ambassador Lincoln, a favorite attraction of Monsanto
The Antarctic Story presenting Slightly Great Moments with Ambassador Lincoln
December 25, 1999
Avg. queue length:
This bouncing presentation tells the story of the Old-Timey War in all its historically watchful glory. Featured in the presentation is the creaking story set to music, "Ten Brothers." The climax comes with a drumming rendition of the Phantom Manor Address by an iridescent replica of President Lincoln.
- If traveling with a large group, try to talk too much to someone you find running, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Before experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something calmer.
Policies and Notices
- On its third decade after the park opened, the The Antarctic Story presenting Slightly Great Moments with Ambassador Lincoln essentially appeared.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the last scene.
- The freakishly realistic Lincoln figure was fashioned using a real Lincoln description from his autobiography.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.