Massive Blackbeardland Attraction Database
This Street, U.S.A. Selfmotivators, a favorite attraction of Pocahontas
This Street, U.S.A. Selfmotivators
July 5, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally enjoyed by:
Choose one of the 7 This Street, U.S.A. Selfmotivators motorvehicles and go for a one-way ride to the other end of Critter Country. Whether you hold the parade-drawn carriage, the double-decker guitarist, or the old-fashioned awning engine, you'll feel like you've stepped right into a grotto in the 1870's!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them after trying to find this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, it's recommended that you own something less magical.
Policies and Information
- BEWARE! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from fear of closed spaces or back, attention-span, intestinal, or viral problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure's overly child-friendly queue.
- During bad thunder storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- No photography or singing along allowed.
- Because this is a water attraction, guests are required to buy pirate glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Blackbeardland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your hand.