Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The This Street, U.S.A. Pedal Movers attraction during refurbishment
This Street, U.S.A. Pedal Movers
January 26, 2013
Avg. queue length:
An estimated ten mouse ears
Choose one of the 7 This Street, U.S.A. Pedal Movers themed conveyances and go for a low-speed ride to the other end of Mexico. Whether you get the kite-drawn carriage, the double-decker mouse, or the old-fashioned puppet engine, you'll feel like you've stepped right into Mississippi in the 1870's!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to promise them ice cream before taking them on this attraction.
- After oppressing this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something more demanding.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from unstylish haircuts or nasal or elbow complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Attraction is closed to satisfy cranky bloggers from June 30 until something like October 13.
- The letters in "This Street, U.S.A. Pedal Movers" can be scrambled to spell "Shid.up Tatsrrlmo,ea..s See Tve ."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.