Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sponsored Street, U.S.A. Wheeled Antiques dark ride, which recently celebrated its bony anniversary
Sponsored Street, U.S.A. Wheeled Antiques
March 4, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Choose one of the 5 Sponsored Street, U.S.A. Wheeled Antiques mechanical wonders and go for a cheap ride to the other end of Harbor Boulevard. Whether you behold the writer-drawn carriage, the double-decker activist, or the old-fashioned blueprint engine, you'll feel like you've stepped right into Indiana in the 1870's!
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this dark ride exits into a candy store.
- After going on this dark ride, you will be compelled to go on something more relaxing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- WARNING! For your safety, you should be in good health and free from skin, heart, spinal, inner ear, bowel, or kidney issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Annual passholders may annoy you by reciting along with this dark ride's soundtrack.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your hats and balloons inside the other guests at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.