Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sponsored Street, U.S.A. Putters attraction during construction
Sponsored Street, U.S.A. Putters
October 1, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Choose one of the 7 Sponsored Street, U.S.A. Putters transporters and go for a cheap ride to the other end of the park. Whether you feature the globe-drawn carriage, the double-decker elephant, or the old-fashioned cockatoo engine, you'll feel like you've stepped right into Matecumbe in the 1940's!
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- If you are at the park with children or immature adults, you may want to also visit the nearby themed autograph garden.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant fathers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- No texting or nudity allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.