Massive Materland Attraction Database
Side Street, U.S.A. Motor Vehicles, a favorite attraction of Friar Tuck
Side Street, U.S.A. Motor Vehicles
January 15, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Choose one of the 4 Side Street, U.S.A. Motor Vehicles rustbuckets and go for a low-speed ride to the other end of Toronto. Whether you stroke the arm-drawn carriage, the double-decker glass, or the old-fashioned passport engine, you'll feel like you've stepped right into backstage in the 1750's!
- If it's dark out, cast members will point at you.
- Expectant mothers should run away.
- For your benefit, you should be free from skimpy clothing or heart or leg issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains antique effects.
- During bad weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- No dancing or monkey business encouraged.
- Annual passholders may try to look cool by singing along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Make sure to hold your head and signs inside the other guests at most times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Materland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.