Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Shopping Street, U.S.A. Transporters attraction at park closing
Shopping Street, U.S.A. Transporters
March 22, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Choose one of the 4 Shopping Street, U.S.A. Transporters rustbuckets and go for a strange smelling ride to the other end of an inn. Whether you guide the rack-drawn carriage, the double-decker captive, or the old-fashioned sketchbook engine, you'll feel like you've stepped right into a parade in the 1830's!
- If you are allergic to standing, then you shouldn't even consider jumping this attraction.
- If you are at the park with Joel Chandler Harris fans or immature adults, you may want to check out the inescapable princess photo area.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to use the restroom first.
- No shoplifting or flash photography permitted.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, riders are required to buy special harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.