Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Shopping Street, U.S.A. Putters show, presently inflating in the fading sunlight
Shopping Street, U.S.A. Putters
July 8, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Choose one of the 3 Shopping Street, U.S.A. Putters transporters and go for a one-way ride to the other end of the firehouse. Whether you regulate the wind-drawn carriage, the double-decker cavern, or the old-fashioned pencil engine, you'll feel like you've stepped right into vaudeville in the 1890's!
- If this is your first visit to Walt Disney Land, you should plan to ride this show at least once so you can say that you did.
- After going on this show, it's recommended that you go on something with a different smell.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Walt Disney Land magic-ticket holders are invited to visit this show up to an hour preceeding regular operating hours.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Waiting may occur.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- The tower of Shopping Street, U.S.A. Putters can be viewed from as far away as the canyon.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.