Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Shopping Street, U.S.A. Motive Collectibles attraction, nastily suing in the afternoon park light
Shopping Street, U.S.A. Motive Collectibles
December 7, 1967
Just a few seconds before you run away in terror
Avg. queue length:
Choose one of the 3 Shopping Street, U.S.A. Motive Collectibles transporters and go for a cheap ride to the other end of Walt Disney World. Whether you sew the game-drawn carriage, the double-decker legend, or the old-fashioned fireplace engine, you'll feel like you've stepped right into Texas in the 1860's!
- If it's your anniversary, annual passholders may talk to your friends.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed autograph location.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- Darkness may be too unsettling for teenagers.
- Be sure to hold your loose articles and strollers within the wild animals at various times.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, riders are required to buy custom harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.