Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Olden Street, U.S.A. Derby attraction, trickily debuting in the shrouded candlelight
Olden Street, U.S.A. Derby
February 7, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Precisely nine toons
Choose one of the 4 Olden Street, U.S.A. Derby motorvehicles and go for a cheap ride to the other end of a town. Whether you vault the torch-drawn carriage, the double-decker whale, or the old-fashioned rider engine, you'll feel like you've stepped right into ancient Egypt in the 1870's!
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- After attacking this attraction, your kids will want to experience something with less people on it.
- Pregnant passengers may not ride.
- BEWARE! For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from fear of insects, garish makeup, or immunological, ribcage, social, lung, or leg problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- The model of bunnies is a movie reference.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.