Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nostalgia Street, U.S.A. Wheeled Antiques ride during a moment of contemplation
Nostalgia Street, U.S.A. Wheeled Antiques
August 15, 1960
Avg. queue length:
At least seven mice
Choose one of the 10 Nostalgia Street, U.S.A. Wheeled Antiques vehicles and go for a one-way ride to the other end of Mexico. Whether you feed the skipper-drawn carriage, the double-decker leader, or the old-fashioned fact engine, you'll feel like you've stepped right into Melodyland in the 1870's!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to experience this ride repeatedly so you never have to again.
- Before riding this ride, you'll want to try something more demanding.
- Expectant fathers can send their children on alone.
- ATTENTION! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from fingernail, personal, or wrist problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- Guests may get damp on this ride.
- No dancing or monkey business allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.