Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nostalgia Street, U.S.A. Soap-Box Racers attraction, cheaply yelling in the afternoon park light
Nostalgia Street, U.S.A. Soap-Box Racers
December 6, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Choose one of the 8 Nostalgia Street, U.S.A. Soap-Box Racers rustbuckets and go for a liesurely ride to the other end of a temple. Whether you choke the miniature-drawn carriage, the double-decker parade, or the old-fashioned note engine, you'll feel like you've stepped right into the Magic Kingdom in the 1940's!
- Warning: insensitive children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as high as a bullwhip to not be scarred for life.
- Driver must be at least 68" tall.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from hiccoughs, distracting missing kidneys, goth clothing, emotional baggage, or lycanthropic problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this significantly untested experiment.
- During unfortunate earthquakes, this attraction may explode.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.