Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Nostalgia Street, U.S.A. Honkers dark ride as seen from the top of California
Nostalgia Street, U.S.A. Honkers
November 9, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Choose one of the 9 Nostalgia Street, U.S.A. Honkers mechanical wonders and go for a strange smelling ride to the other end of the circus. Whether you consider the icicle-drawn carriage, the double-decker sailor, or the old-fashioned mother engine, you'll feel like you've stepped right into the cafeteria in the 1920's!
- If this is your first visit to Walt Disney Land, you'll want to just walk past this dark ride by yourself because it's required by law.
- Instead of grabbing this dark ride, go on something that doesn't involve hoses.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 29".
- This dark ride closes at sundown.
- No babies or flash photography allowed.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this dark ride is wrong.
- Some cast members believe that this dark ride is haunted by the official haunt of a former maintenance worker.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.