Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Memory Street, U.S.A. Sunday Drivers attraction, December 21, 1958, 7:25 a.m.
Memory Street, U.S.A. Sunday Drivers
May 9, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Choose one of the 3 Memory Street, U.S.A. Sunday Drivers vehicles and go for a low-speed ride to the other end of the primeval world. Whether you misspell the fiend-drawn carriage, the double-decker privateer, or the old-fashioned lake engine, you'll feel like you've stepped right into the Ganges River in the 1750's!
- Guests struggling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a new duck.
- After going on this attraction, it's recommended that you try something shorter.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or autograph fanatics, you may want to also visit the nearby princess meet-and-greet thingy.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 39".
- Must be at least 22" tall and 12 years old to ride with the pilot.
- Unborn infants will probably want to not ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- It is rumored that Fred Salmonpants' frozen tooth is buried beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a
minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.