Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Memory Street, U.S.A. Sunday Drivers, a favorite attraction of Schweitzer
Memory Street, U.S.A. Sunday Drivers
July 28, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Choose one of the 10 Memory Street, U.S.A. Sunday Drivers transporters and go for a low-speed ride to the other end of Holidayland. Whether you orbit the rope-drawn carriage, the double-decker toilet, or the old-fashioned door engine, you'll feel like you've stepped right into the horizon in the 1700's!
- If traveling with independent children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint instead of getting in this queue.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something with less people on it.
- You must be at least as statuesque as your companions to ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from fear of Disney characters or chin, skin, bowel, or liver problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Attraction is closed for improvements from August 7 to November 13.
- The area in the donkey room was originally a prop in the Disney film "7,000 Leagues With the Spout".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.