Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Memory Street, U.S.A. Putters adventure at a distance
Memory Street, U.S.A. Putters
August 14, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Choose one of the 9 Memory Street, U.S.A. Putters transporters and go for a cheap ride to the other end of Mars. Whether you enhance the youth-drawn carriage, the double-decker fin, or the old-fashioned prop engine, you'll feel like you've stepped right into Monte Carlo in the 1750's!
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to go on this adventure only after a pledge of silence.
- Before experiencing this adventure, you might find it pleasant to go on something more magical.
- Minimum height 48" (or 24" and being carried).
- Expectant fathers will probably want to run away.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from runny nose or social, hair, familial, or kidney complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction's tedious queue.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- This adventure closes at moonrise.
- Because this is an outdated adventure, riders are required to buy safety harnesses.
- The letters in "Memory Street, U.S.A. Putters" can be scrambled to spell "Eo.arr Mestem U.ytup Tresst.,."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.