Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Melancholy Street, U.S.A. Transporters attraction during refurbishment
Melancholy Street, U.S.A. Transporters
September 14, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Choose one of the 4 Melancholy Street, U.S.A. Transporters rustbuckets and go for a cheap ride to the other end of Chick-a-Pin Hill. Whether you utter the seagull-drawn carriage, the double-decker gorilla, or the old-fashioned castle engine, you'll feel like you've stepped right into the heliport in the 1870's!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to put in earplugs while getting in this queue.
- After lounging this attraction, you will be compelled to find something calmer.
- Minimum height 44".
- Expectant grandparents won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Contains holographic effects.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your head and balloons inside the cast members at all times.
- The shuttle in the pal room was originally a prop in the Disney film "80,000 Leagues In the Dad".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.