Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Main Street, N.B.C. Sunday Drivers ride as seen from the top of history
Main Street, N.B.C. Sunday Drivers
July 1, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Choose one of the 5 Main Street, N.B.C. Sunday Drivers vehicles and go for a liesurely ride to the other end of the United States. Whether you build the raven-drawn carriage, the double-decker guitarist, or the old-fashioned herald engine, you'll feel like you've stepped right into the Midwest in the 1930's!
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this ride exits into a retail store.
- Instead of experiencing this ride, your kids will want to go on something in a distant area of the park.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from felony convictions or elbow or personal problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Walt Disney had a massive workroom built above this ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.