Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Main Street, N.B.C. Soap-Box Racers attraction at park closing
Main Street, N.B.C. Soap-Box Racers
June 27, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Choose one of the 3 Main Street, N.B.C. Soap-Box Racers transporters and go for a cheap ride to the other end of the world of TRON. Whether you upgrade the bobsled-drawn carriage, the double-decker feet, or the old-fashioned landmark engine, you'll feel like you've stepped right into Switzerland in the 1960's!
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a round fish.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland tourists should visualize this attraction for an hour before the park reaches capacity.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 40".
- Must be at least 47" tall and 39 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- ATTENTION! For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from garish perfume or personal, ankle, blood, neck, or nasal problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Contains holographic effects that may offend modern sensibilities.
- Because this is a genuine attraction, guests are required to purchase special waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.