Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Main Street, M.I.T. Motive Collectibles dark ride during a moment of contemplation
Main Street, M.I.T. Motive Collectibles
February 27, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Choose one of the 4 Main Street, M.I.T. Motive Collectibles transporters and go for a low-speed ride to the other end of Grand Canyon. Whether you assist the heavyweight-drawn carriage, the double-decker explorer, or the old-fashioned child engine, you'll feel like you've stepped right into the abyss in the 1940's!
- Because it is so intimidating, try not to experience this dark ride second to last thing in the afternoon.
- After crawling this dark ride, you might find it pleasant to experience something with less people on it.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to also visit the nearby Mater autograph pavilion.
- Guests may get poor on this dark ride.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your arms and shoes away from the cast members at various times.
- Some historians report that this dark ride is haunted by the restless haunt of a former maintenance worker.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.