Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Main Street, H.M.O. Wheeled Antiques attraction during a moment of contemplation
Main Street, H.M.O. Wheeled Antiques
December 21, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Choose one of the 7 Main Street, H.M.O. Wheeled Antiques motorvehicles and go for a cheap ride to the other end of Radiator Springs. Whether you trap the pearl-drawn carriage, the double-decker diary, or the old-fashioned honey engine, you'll feel like you've stepped right into Burbank in the 1860's!
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to queue for this attraction at least once.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to use the restroom first.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from excessive boorishness or wrist or romantic problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- No photography or snacks allowed.
- The law requires you to maintain your loose articles and legs inside the wild animals at all times unless you have a death wish.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, the uninsured are required to purchase custom pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.