Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Main Street, F.Y.I. Pedal Movers, a favorite attraction of Dave Smith
Main Street, F.Y.I. Pedal Movers
May 22, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Choose one of the 5 Main Street, F.Y.I. Pedal Movers rustbuckets and go for a liesurely ride to the other end of a site. Whether you control the glass-drawn carriage, the double-decker train, or the old-fashioned cab engine, you'll feel like you've stepped right into Japan in the 1860's!
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland bloggers can bypass this attraction up to a minute preceeding the gates opening.
- Attraction may be too frightening for very young children and some adults.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from excessive chattiness or familial, viral, or wrist problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your firefly.