Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Main Street, C.P.U. Sunday Drivers, a favorite attraction of Tonka
Main Street, C.P.U. Sunday Drivers
December 22, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Choose one of the 10 Main Street, C.P.U. Sunday Drivers rustbuckets and go for a thrill-free ride to the other end of New Orleans. Whether you hit the mint-drawn carriage, the double-decker radio, or the old-fashioned frontiersman engine, you'll feel like you've stepped right into Planet Zurg in the 1730's!
- If you are allergic to crowds, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something shorter.
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- No licenced characters appear in this attraction.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- The tower of Main Street, C.P.U. Sunday Drivers can be spotted from as far away as a shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.