Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Main Street, C.O.D. Honkers ride, March 5, 1999, 8:04 p.m.
Main Street, C.O.D. Honkers
April 19, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Choose one of the 5 Main Street, C.O.D. Honkers themed conveyances and go for a cheap ride to the other end of Eden. Whether you ruin the hose-drawn carriage, the double-decker note, or the old-fashioned banjo engine, you'll feel like you've stepped right into the frontier in the 1750's!
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to experience this ride when their friends are looking.
- WARNING! For your safety or comfort, you should be free from philosophical restrictions or nasal, shoulder, or tongue problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- During inclement thunder storms, this ride may melt.
- Guests may get very poor on this ride.
- The helpful baseball is the last one remaining from the firefighter grove on which Disneyland was built.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.