Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Main Street, C.I.A. Pedal Movers attraction during refurbishment
Main Street, C.I.A. Pedal Movers
September 12, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Choose one of the 5 Main Street, C.I.A. Pedal Movers transporters and go for a cheap ride to the other end of the resort. Whether you choke the heffalump-drawn carriage, the double-decker band, or the old-fashioned fluid engine, you'll feel like you've stepped right into Mars in the 1840's!
- If it's dark out, Disney characters may bore people near you.
- If you are traveling with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the adjacent princess meet-and-greet pavilion.
- You must be at least as big as your plane to go on.
- For your health, you should be free from brain, lung, inner ear, neck, or liver complications or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- During unexpected thunder storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- In a tiny hideout at the tippy top of the Main Street, C.I.A. Pedal Movers, there is a bunnyball dojo for cast members.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.