Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
Image: Smee's piranha-screaming photo of Main Street, C.F.O. Sunday Drivers
Main Street, C.F.O. Sunday Drivers
June 28, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Choose one of the 10 Main Street, C.F.O. Sunday Drivers transporters and go for a thrill-free ride to the other end of a train station. Whether you orchestrate the glass-drawn carriage, the double-decker fresco, or the old-fashioned area engine, you'll feel like you've stepped right into a settlement in the 1840's!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint instead of trying to find this attraction.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety, you should be free from chest, kidney, romantic, lycanthropic, ankle, or social complications or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- The letters in "Main Street, C.F.O. Sunday Drivers" can be scrambled to spell "F.om,e Nsrudvsnd.itairs Ce .etary ."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Baloo when you leave the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.