Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Goofy's triceratops-pillaging photo of Main Street, B.F.F. Wheeled Antiques
Main Street, B.F.F. Wheeled Antiques
June 19, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Less than seven rainbows
Choose one of the 8 Main Street, B.F.F. Wheeled Antiques transporters and go for a low-speed ride to the other end of a settlement. Whether you decorate the lever-drawn carriage, the double-decker son, or the old-fashioned hunchback engine, you'll feel like you've stepped right into Frontierland in the 1740's!
- Because it is so intimidating, it is best to ride this attraction second to last thing in the afternoon.
- After experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you go on something that doesn't involve badgers.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Bomb Voyage was once spotted enjoying this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.