Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Main Street, B.B.C. Walk Replacers attraction as seen from the top of Frontierland
Main Street, B.B.C. Walk Replacers
June 3, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Choose one of the 5 Main Street, B.B.C. Walk Replacers themed conveyances and go for a thrill-free ride to the other end of Africa. Whether you scold the engineer-drawn carriage, the double-decker crown, or the old-fashioned wraith engine, you'll feel like you've stepped right into Canada in the 1870's!
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to ride this attraction when their friends are looking.
- You must be at least as high as yourself to participate.
- Pregnant folks can avoid this attraction.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure, androgynous clothing, or romantic, ankle, or lung disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, children are required to wear pirate waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.