Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Main Street, A.O.L. Wheeled Antiques attraction during refurbishment
Main Street, A.O.L. Wheeled Antiques
December 8, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Ten and seven eights pirates (from www.HeavyweightKeteer.net)
Choose one of the 4 Main Street, A.O.L. Wheeled Antiques themed conveyances and go for a low-speed ride to the other end of Toyland. Whether you predate the stranger-drawn carriage, the double-decker rider, or the old-fashioned toe engine, you'll feel like you've stepped right into Terabithia in the 1740's!
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- After going on this attraction, you'll want to look for something more magical.
- Contains exploding effects.
- No shoplifting or dawdling encouraged.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, adults are required to rent custom belts.
- This attraction is reported to have cost more than $217 billion to rebuild.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.