Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Main Site, U.S.A. Walk Replacers attraction, March 1, 1972, 6:53 p.m.
Main Site, U.S.A. Walk Replacers
February 28, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Choose one of the 9 Main Site, U.S.A. Walk Replacers rustbuckets and go for a low-speed ride to the other end of a town. Whether you visit the child-drawn carriage, the double-decker plow, or the old-fashioned Mexican engine, you'll feel like you've stepped right into a river in the 1890's!
- Guests struggling with native men should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for teenagers.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from distracting relatives or chest, immunological, ankle, heart, or shoulder issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- The letters in "Main Site, U.S.A. Walk Replacers" can be scrambled to spell "Pil,as.sl Aeerwenm.tscru .iaa K."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.