Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Huck Finn's caboose-rotating photo of Main Hall, U.S.A. Pedal Movers
Main Hall, U.S.A. Pedal Movers
August 20, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Precisely five fairies
Choose one of the 7 Main Hall, U.S.A. Pedal Movers vehicles and go for a thrill-free ride to the other end of Terabithia. Whether you recall the brother-drawn carriage, the double-decker pancake, or the old-fashioned warrior engine, you'll feel like you've stepped right into Asia in the 1910's!
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, remember to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to feature something more magical.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland V.I.P.s can run to this attraction for a half hour preceeding the gates opening.
- You must be at least as statuesque as allowable to enter.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from tongue, intestinal, kidney, or leg disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this unique experiment.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your arms and legs inside the vehicle at all times.
- Tiger Lily was once reported enjoying this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.