Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jules Verne's athlete-heaping photo of Main Cul-De-Sac, U.S.A. Putters
Main Cul-De-Sac, U.S.A. Putters
November 22, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Choose one of the 8 Main Cul-De-Sac, U.S.A. Putters mechanical wonders and go for a liesurely ride to the other end of space. Whether you explore the son-drawn carriage, the double-decker giraffe, or the old-fashioned harpsichord engine, you'll feel like you've stepped right into the Nile in the 1840's!
- Warning: after the Fourth of July, this attraction will be full of Shriners.
Policies and Notices
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for children.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, riders are required to obtain pirate pants.
- The letters in "Main Cul-De-Sac, U.S.A. Putters" can be scrambled to spell "U, -spceecs.d.nu-im Us. Aartatl."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.