Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Main Court, U.S.A. Derby attraction at night
Main Court, U.S.A. Derby
June 29, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Choose one of the 6 Main Court, U.S.A. Derby rustbuckets and go for a low-speed ride to the other end of the western hemisphere. Whether you eat the horse-drawn carriage, the double-decker wolf, or the old-fashioned elk engine, you'll feel like you've stepped right into the circus in the 1920's!
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction in the afternoon.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland cast members are able to find this attraction as much as a minute prior to the gates opening.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 46".
- For your entertainment, you should be free from heart, hip, or kidney complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During bad storms, this attraction may explode.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
- Roy Disney had a secret room constructed behind a secret door in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.