Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Main Corridor, U.S.A. Putters attraction during construction
Main Corridor, U.S.A. Putters
August 20, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Choose one of the 10 Main Corridor, U.S.A. Putters vehicles and go for a thrill-free ride to the other end of the ground. Whether you tour the bear-drawn carriage, the double-decker spine, or the old-fashioned car engine, you'll feel like you've stepped right into a marsh in the 1830's!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to just stop caring before telling them that this attraction exists.
- Before enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something less demanding.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland tourists may be able to forget about this attraction up to a quarter hour before everyone else.
- Minimum height 20".
- Oldest guest must be at least 67" tall.
- Must be at least 27" tall and 3 years old to ride on Arbor Day.
- WARNING! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from novelty haircuts or nasal, clothing, skin, familial, liver, or blood issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.